Nov 6, 2008

divinecaroline award!


click here OR on my side bar everyday until November 30th please!




And to think you all thought voting was over… LOL
Well… not… please vote for me.
The proceeds will go the church’s building fund.
By the way, no politics here, we are all loving people and we do not care if we win or loose.
Thank You

Ps. I was flattered that someone nominated this site for this award.
Thank you for reading my site, I hope that you get as much at of it as I get by writing and praising our lord trough all the little things that he does for us every day.

4 comments:

daniella said...

Wow, did you really get nominated? When? I haven't seen it before.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

LAST NIGHT CLICK ON THE BOTTOM OF THE THIS POST ON THE DEVINE CAROLINE OT OR ON MY SIDE BAR AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO MY SITE TO VOTE

ALL MY PROCEEDS IF ANY WILL GO TO GOD!!!

OUR CHURCH IS SO COMPACTED THAT WE ARE HAVING A PEOPLE BUILDING CHURCH FUND CALLED GREATER THINGS SO ANY THING WILL GO TO OUR AMAZING GOD!! GO GOD!!

SO PLEASE VOTE EVERY DAY UNTIL NOV 30TH LET'S SEE WHAT AMAZING THINGS US BLOGGERS IN BLOG WORLD CAN DO!!!


AND IF NOTHING COMES OUT OF IT , I'AM OK I HAVE THE AWARD SOMEOME SPECIAL NOMINATED ME AND IAM OUT OF WORDS SO THANKFUL AND BLESSED. PLEASE PASS ALONG . THANKS!!!

MamaJoss said...

Yay Yay Yay! You bet I'll vote for ya Momma!

I know, I've been MIA...my son is freaking out almost all day because they are putting up homes behind us and he doesn't like the backhoe/trucks...geeze. And my lil Peanut is desiring much more of my attention these day, so it's been hard to get a mommy-moment and blog :)

LOVE all the photos from Disney...looks like you had an awesome time. jealous. I'm coming with next time.

Ok...going to read some more of your blog...and vote for you...

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Congratulations on your nomination! Have a great weekend! :)
Carrie