Nov 20, 2008

DON'T WORRY, BE THANKFUL

something to think about!

IF GOD CLOTHES THE FIELDS IN SUCH SPLENDOR,WON'T HE TAKE CARE OF YOU?
MATTHEW 6:28

4 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

SO one of my favorite verses!

maw82 said...

WOW! I dont know where to start! You are such a good friend wish you were closer to me so I can go to your house when I need motivation! THANK YOU! Everything you said is wow I dont even have words!!!! Thank you for taking your time to help me and my family! It means alot to have friends on here that really care what is going on! May God Bless You and your family and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!! Ill probably talk to you before then!!!! Thanks again!!!!

maw82 said...

I live in Moultrie Im about an hour away from tallahassee! Where do you live in Fl? We are going to have to make a trip! I would love that!!!! God knows I need it right about now!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

we could meet in disney huh, oh that would be a blast we are in parkland fla. we are three hours from orlando! that would be great after the holidays huh fun stuff