
Gabby's rash

GABBY NEWS!
Today we woke up getting ready for school and as I helped Gabby and looked at her I noticed she had a rash only on her FACE .no fever ,no sore throat , and at the time was not itchy, made me cautious , I could not send her to school because I was not certain what it was one,and if it was contagious two, so I first went on to google and looked up children's rashes, chicken pox, came up, measles came up and common rashes with strep throat and I was getting a bit concerned with every thing I read. first I took her over to Grandmas and had my MOM look at it, we retraced Gabby's tracks yesterday and was still uncertain, I called my Doctor and he said come right in , well it turns out we checked every thing possible and it is a common rash due to contact called Contact Dermatitis. meaning-that yesterday at the park which we were there , working on her project, or any thing that she touched out side or came in contact with and then touched her face gave her a rash all lover her face , honesty she looks like Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer deer. The Doctor gave us a cream and told me to use the benadryl . It is not contagious and in a week it should be fine.

Emma's News!
while I was there I disgusted Emma and her being anemic and she suprised all of us as she counted to 5 all by herself we were amazed and happy.The Doctor and I spoke about Emma's medicine and when do we re check her, he made me feel at ease said "lets do it now"! I was relieved that he took the time to check her out as well awesome Doctor. and her levels went up yeah! go Emma, the less milk and the med's were working. The Doctor still wants her on the meds for another 4 weeks on it however we are basically in the clear. her levels went up from 9.1 to a 11.7 plus her numbers went up to a 34.1. 35 is considered clear so we still are continuing to use the med's but it was cut in 1/2 that is great! and the milk is at 18 ounces a day . so the milk lover needs to find another juice, but being that she allergic to dye it is a tuff one !!! over all we got great news on both girls!!!!!


































2 comments:
Yay...good news all around :) The poor thing with the rash though...gotta love being a mother! I get those kinds of rashes all the time - I'm so sensitive...
Hopefully your little one will grow out of her Anemia :)
Great news on both girls.
finally getting around to catchin up on your blog. It's been forever.
Forgive me, I'm sick....
Post a Comment