Nov 12, 2008
THIS HIT HOME FOR ME!
PLEASE PAUSE MY PLAYER AT THE BOTTOM BEFORE CLICKING ON THE PLAYER ABOVE.
GOD BLESS ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN , MY HUSBAND WAS IN THE ARMY THE 82 AIR BORN. AND THIS SONG AND VIEDO JUST HIT HOME TO ME AND I CRIED , FOR THE FAMILY S AND THE LEFT BEHIND , BESIDE'S GOD THE FATHER THESE MEN IN WOMEN ARE HEROS IN MY BOOK. GOD BLESS ANY ONE STILL FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND HAVE FOUGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. THEY ARE WORTHY AND THEY HAVE MY MANY BLESSINGS .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































3 comments:
Amen, sister! As you know my hubby is in the Marines so this hits home for me as well.
Yey, your little woman is now counting to 5!!!! How exciting!
I love that song! It always gives me chills!
carrie made me cry too! We watched her sing on the CMAs twice! We kept rewinding to partys!
Great tribute and great post!!
Post a Comment