
UPDATE I'M FOLLOWING MCK MAMA ON TWITTER AND SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE THE BABY MAY HAVE RSV, THAT INDEED IN TREATABLE, HE IS CONNECTED TO ALL THE MACHINES AND WE ARE ALL ASKING GOD TO SHINE AND SHOW US IS AMAZING MAGIC . PLEASE CONTIUNE TO PRAY THAT THIS IS TREATABLE AND THAT HE JUST HAS A STINKY COLD . STALLEN IS A FIGHTER AMEN!
most recent update is that his cardiologist has been called for further evaluation. At this point I am not under the impression that this is life threatening, but they certainly need our prayers
most recent update is that his cardiologist has been called for further evaluation. At this point I am not under the impression that this is life threatening, but they certainly need our prayers

If you have not heard the news , its bad STALLANwas brought to the ER while on Christmas vacation, he was turning COLOR and having trouble breathing, they are hoping that in the ER his
oxygen LEVELwill rise and that he just has a cold like the othersCHILDREN, I'm devastated and asking for every one to please pray for another miracle of GOD.scary they are at her mothers on a family Christmas vacation. so lets all pray for mck mama stallen and the family that they can pull through this with flying colors. stay tuned and tune in to her blog here mck mama. pray pray pray!
I'M PRAYING FOR THE FAMILY PLEASE DO THE SAME!
I'M PRAYING FOR THE FAMILY PLEASE DO THE SAME!


































No comments:
Post a Comment