Jan 14, 2009

Eskimos Eskimos Eskimos


OK did I get every one's attention with this cute Eskimo.
You all know that I live in south Fla so cold weather here well it is not like Mck mams cold weather check out her backyard below. I am shivering just thinking about it.



But we here in the south were going to get a shock in the weather . I was told it was going to be freezing the coldest in Fla this morning and to bundle my children up. Bundle OK I did that see Eskimo #1 .

too cute . Now Eskimo # 2 fought me all the way to get bundled up. Mama won look at my Eskimos together. They are so cute .


They are mad at their Mama too. Turns out when we left the house this morning it was in the 50's . I know some are you are saying " t-shirt weather" but for us that is chilly and they just said it will drop with the coldest happening over night . I was ahead of the game .
My kids might be mad at me but they are warm that is for sure.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

50 degrees? You're craking me up! That's our typical "chilly" winter weather here in Washington! HAHAHA!!! It does mean something terrible when you're use to 70-80 degrees, tho. Still, your eskimos are adorable! :)

Tiff
The Boren Life

Tim said...

Lisa I can relate being here in Houston. However, we have had colder weather this year than normal. It froze here again last night.