Jan 18, 2009

Not me Monday

Another Not me Monday written on Sunday again .


I did not get up from my chair and run across the room at a childrens birthday party cause me myself and I are not afriad of snakes . shh do not tell anyone ok.

Photobucket


I did not do sparklers with my kids last night and have fun, I know that it is Jaunary and not July 4th .



Photography was not one of the things that excited me this weekend .
I did not get some awesome shoots of family and friends and you can not
see them on my Photography site either. I did not photo shop them and post them right after I got home and you can not see them by pressing the HereButton either.

This is not a sneek peek either .
Photobucket


I am not excited about doing Memory lane Wednesdays and do hope you all spread the word and join in. What fun we will have . click here for the infomation .

Photobucket






I am not praying for baby HARPER at all that she has a speddy recovery and is home with her parents asap.


Babay Harper picture Sunday night .


well thats all I have to say in this Not me edition .





Have a blessed day Love Michelle @ circle of life.

3 comments:

Rune said...

I love your, not me monday post:)

Baby Harper is so beautiful. We will continue to pray for her.

God bless you.

Wib.

Aspiemom said...

I've often seen you commenting on Misty's blogs, but never thought of checking yours out until this morning. I've been missing something special! Great blog!

Nasty snake, tho!

I need to get breakfast and start school, but will be back again soon!

Emily said...

I love your not mes.... i am praying away for harper and brayden:) glad you are too:)