
OK another not me day is it.
Let's see what did I not do but really did :
I was not excited to see Angie's -Bring the Rain's new makeover of her blog and her new Buttons are not so adorable . I do not read this blog every day no not me... check out Angie smith if you have not ,what a amazing faithful women of God she is.
I did not go out on a date with my husband and not have to pick up my children until 5 :00 pm on Sunday afternoon. This was not a wonderful time for us to re-connect. The last time we were free alone with out two kids was our wedding anniversary that was last Aug. what a night we had. We did not go out to dinner here
We also did not have a blast laughing that we were crying cause the table conversation was so funny and the chef was putting on a show. My Husband ordered egg rolls and the chef did not roll a raw egg and say Egg roll up.. lol oh it was too funny laughing till u were crying funny. What a night we had, followed by Starbucks for my hot cocoa, "yummy" and then we did not head off to the supermarket for some dessert for the house. W hat a awesome night we had. sleeping late with out any responsibility for a day in a half was so relaxing .
Thank you Mom for watching the girls.
I was not blessed to get another award on my blog by my blogger friend's how excited was I to double that number since I got two of the same awards and return it to so many of my blogger friends. I love giving awards out.

I am not giving this award that I received to every one who reads this post today .I did not receive it from my new blogger friend and she did not assign rules so it is for every one copy and paste this award and pin it up on your side bar. we are so blessed to have met each and every one of you . This is our "thank you" for joining the circle of life.

My puppy Hannah did not go to the salon and get a haircut , blow dry and her nails done.. Yes you read that correctly she received a manicure and a pedicure with hot pink nail polish . Hannah looks so cute .
Circle of Life is not excited about this additional Blog BUTTON we now have Two .This new Button just spoke to me. This is our Journey of the circle of life .please copy and paste my button and add it to your side bar if you have not already. Also add yourself to my follower list so then I can not follow you back. Are you kidding I will be honored to follow you all back.





































5 comments:
How FUN for you and the hubby!!!
Your dog is tooooooooooo cute!
hope you had fun with your hubby.
Great not me monday. I loved the pictures and.
I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life. It also has a mr linky
http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html
Looks like a really fun restaurant that you went to! :)
HI I just found you! I am definitely enjoying your blog! :)
Post a Comment