The Friendship Award that was given to you by Circle of Life is very special. Award.
This award represents loyalty and a bond of friendship's for life.
Your Kindness and friendship has Blessed me in every way and I ’am Happy to say you’re my friend.
In passing on the Emblem, each recipient must provide the name of blog, or blog author with a link for others to visit. Each recipient must show the Emblem, and put the name and link to the blog that has given it to her or him. Link the Emblem to this post: Circle of Life so that others will know it's origin and impetus.If you have not already done so, show your recipients some love by adding them to your blog roll or in any other way to further let them know that their blog voice is important to you and being heard.
Pass this Award to 5 friends that you feel Honor the character of Friendship .
Here is my list :
Blessed mom of 8 - Jill showed the character of Friendship when she Helped me with Deciding on a Bible Verse for Emma Victoria’s Baby Be Blessed doll. --Her vote won
-
He and me + 3- showed the character of Friendship when she Helped me with Deciding on a Bible Verse for Emma Victoria’s Baby Be Blessed doll. --Her vote won
-
Courtney and the Boy’s -Courtney Out Shines Friendship all the time she Helped me with Deciding on a BibleVerse for Emma Victoria’s Baby Be Blessed doll. --Her vote won
-
Mindy Trendy Mindy and her Loves - showed the character of Friendship when she Helped me with Deciding on a Bible Verse for Emma Victoria’s Baby Be Blessed doll. --Her vote Counted and thank you for playing along
-
Circle of Life- My Hubby , and family members helped me out in the end reviewing all the e-mails and commenter’s choices. In the End we were all so Blessed to see the Honor of A good teammate and Friendship being spread.
-
Thank you to Every one who helped out and left a vote In helping us decide a Verse for Emma’s doll. I was going to wait till February 14th to show The chosen verse however I’m never good at holding surprises for long .
With that said I will show you the Finished Products of the Baby Dolls upon arrival.
This is the Names and choices we chose.
Doll 1 For Rella
Audrey Caroline ( she will live forever in our house)
Verse is :
“I Will thanks to you ,
for I am fearfully and Wonderfully made;
Wonderful are your Works ,
and my soul knows it very well.”
Psalm 139:14
By winning vote Doll 2 For Emma Victoria
Mary Jane
“ Before I formed you in your Mothers
Womb I knew you;
Before you were born I set you apart.”
Jeremiah 1:5
Blessings Michelle @ Circle of Life
To all the following names mentioned please copy and paste this award and put it in your side bar and pass it on.


































2 comments:
Thank you so much for the award.
Please don't be upset if I don't do the tag type posts or awards.
I am touched, honored and blessed by the award!
I appreciate your kind words, encouragement and enthusiasm!
Blessings to you and your family today!
Jill
What a beautiful award. Thanks.
Post a Comment