Hi.......I love your blog. Awesome!!!!I love the way you praise our Father :) I too worship him eaach and every day. He is truly my solid rock. Please visit my blog if you have a moment or two.... Take good care and........
I know I LOVE looking at Harper! She is so sweet! My mom sent me her blog and I laughed because I didnt know anyone LOVES bows like me until seeing Harper! :) Thanks again!! Hope to see you around!
Welcome to Circle of life it may be a crazy life but it’s our life and we would not change a thing: Who are we? We are Christ followers Enjoying life to its fullest.
My Husband Former Army Ranger aka {The Sargent),
is dedicated to his family, Loves sports , going to church, and worshipping the lord.
I am a full time Mom, wife aka {The General} , and a natural light photographer. I recently launched my professional website “MichelleLeesPhotography.com”.
My 2 girls are my little models and inspiration. I thank God daily . My big girl, Rella {aka The Major} is such a sweet caring young lady.
She will put others before herself, she enjoys designing with her
“Heidi Klum” project runway fashion plates, as well as riding her bike and roller skating with her friends. Her favorite thing to do is to Praise the Lord as part of the “Praise Team” at church. [ Godly cheer leading }
Emmy aka { our Little Miss Grunt }is our happy & energetic 3 year old
that keeps her mommy very busy. She enjoys watching Charlie and Lola, Ni Hao Kai Lan, as well as playing with her toys. This is who we are and what matters to us. Stick around and enjoy reading our crazy adventures.
27 comments:
Gorgeous and I love B & W.
I love this picture:) You are so good:)
Wib.
Gorgeous picture.
A beautifully tender moment...I also really like the reflection in the water, which is more evident in B&W.
Beautiful in black and white. The light on the water is gorgeous, and I love your angle and how they are both looking out together. Great shot!
Simply beautiful!
Love the angel of this one.
That is a really beautiful picture. I love the way they seem to be amazed by the scene in front of them.
Hi.......I love your blog. Awesome!!!!I love the way you praise our Father :)
I too worship him eaach and every day. He is truly my solid rock.
Please visit my blog if you have a moment or two....
Take good care and........
Steady On
Reggie Girl
very beautiful picture!
Water can be so mesmerizing, watching the way the wind plays with the surface, waiting to see if anything comes up or jumps. :) Great capture!
Two words for ya ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! THis is truly a fantastic picture!
it is beautiful. I LOVE outdoor photography.
Wow! Beautiful!
So glad you dropped by today...what a gorgeous photo! Good luck!
ohhh sooooo pretty. what a capture!
Such a beautiful picture. It's great in B&W.
ahh i love this picture.. soo adorable.. actually all your i love faces pictures are fabolous! just fab! like you!
Very sweet! I like the conversion on this photo!
Beautiful quiet family moment captured. The B&W gives it a timeless, classic feel.
I am following you too! lol Nice to meet ya!
I love your picture! I love your blog! I am a newbie, you inspire me! :) Thanks for stopping mine today! Good luck!
I know I LOVE looking at Harper! She is so sweet! My mom sent me her blog and I laughed because I didnt know anyone LOVES bows like me until seeing Harper! :)
Thanks again!! Hope to see you around!
Hey Michelle,
Great shots as always. I will never be able to keep up with you.
I had posted a top commenters thing on my blog but it didnt look right so i took it down for now. You were number one.
Make sure you dont miss my latest post it is probably my best yet.
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Your picture made me smile :)
I've been trying to email you but am unable to from blogger?? I am easily frustrated.
This is a beautiful photo. :)
Amazing...
Post a Comment