
Ok boy do I have alot to be Thankful for
I'm thankful that I spent the morninng with my friend Misty and Morgan , the M& M girls, and Emmy.
I'm thankful that I was able to go and get out of the house. Emma had a blast and so did mommy.
a post and pictures are coming cause Mommy of course had her camera lol .. what awesome beautiful subjects I had the Honor to snap this morning. ( after dinner ok )
and last but not least I'm thankful that I spoke with a dear friend besides Misty this morning and we e-mailed back N forth . what great friends I have met on blogger .
I'm thankful that another friend told me to open my dev book this morning that it will speak to me, The challenge was to open the book and that page would jusp out and talk to me.
So I'm taking you all on this challange ok here I go , opening the Book and bam..... You will not believe this oh how it is speaking to little old me.....
ready for this...
what a wondeerful God we have ...
who so wonderfully conforts and strengthens us.
2 Corinthians 1:3
wow ok listen to teh scripture that I'm reading ....
Encourarage those who are struggling. Don't know what to say ?then open your Bible ...
To the grief stricken:" God has said ,"Never will I leave you ; Never will I forsake you"(Heb.I3:5)
To the guilt ridden: : There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" (Rom:I)


































1 comment:
Great Thankful list. YEs, the Bible has all the answers to any quesiton or problem we may have. Great scriptures.
Can't wait to see those pictures.
Post a Comment