
Interview Etiquette Before the Interview
Your hair should be clean and combed.
Nails should be clean and trimmed.
Be conservative and err on the side of caution. If the company does not have a dress code, remember that its better to overdress than underdress.
Arrive at least 10 minutes before your interview. The extra minutes will also give time to fill out any forms or applications that might be required.
Turn off your cell phone or pager.
Don't assume that whoever greets you is the receptionist.
Interview Etiquette During the Interview
Make a positive and professional first impression by being assertive and giving a firm handshake to each interviewer and addressing each interviewer by name as he or she is introduced.
Reinforce your professionalism and your ability to communicate effectively by speaking clearly and avoiding "uhs", "you knows", and slang.
Use appropriate working. You won't receive extra points for each work that has more than 10 letters. Use technical terms only when appropriate to the question.
Interview Etiquette After the Interview
Shake each interviewer's hand and thank each interviewer by name.
Send a thank you note as soon after the interview as possible
so let's re - cap here.
Do's vrs Dont's
Do go and put out your hand as a greeting

Do have a nice firm hand shake

Do Not whip out these puppies to seal the deal be confident in your own skin.

Do Dress for Success.

Do be honest and nail these questions? and Do Not think of that Hot Dog stand out side waiting for you .

So yes things you should know .
My Hubby has been getting Job offers and has Three interviews lined up one he even needs to go out of town for . I am settled in the new home now so I will not be alone , Mommy makes me fresh baked cookies every night and leaves mints on the bed ( kidding ) about the mints, who then would want to leave right?
But any how my Hubby was going to a interview yesterday , as we were moving and it was smack down in the middle of the day 2 :30 to be exact , well the directions were off that the corp office gave him, to start of with and then on the way there there was a turn over truck yep you said it and he was late for the interview .
He did call three times so the office was aware however when he did arrive they said he needed to re sch and they would call him but thanked him for coming all the way .
Twenty five Min's later the office called and the interviewer was impressed with his eagerness and said sorry for the delays and that they did indeed want to re sch for today at the same time . so will all will wish my tiger well and that he goes and scores this gig so I'll call it .
second time around is a charm right? lol
After the interview he needs to pack to go to a meeting in Georgia , for a couple of day's.
Upon returning he has another interview as well with a Met life . Will see what God has in store for our family .
Another day and a new beginning .
Go get them Hubby your Girls will be your cheer leaders and waining on the side lines for you .
Love your family. xoxoxox
Thank you God for looking over my Hubby and guiding in the the direction that you see fit for our family , I ask you to watch over him as he travels and that he is a succcess at his interviews . Grant him the Wisdome, strength and courage to get through the next couple of interviews that he has lined up . Amen


































7 comments:
Glad you have settled into your new surroundings :)
I will pray for your hubby as he has several interviews and pray for God's will in which one he gets!
I'm so sorry you are going through this right now. My husband unexpectedly lost his job about a year and a half ago and we are still getting back on our feet. It is so hard, even when we know God is on our side it can still be sad. I'm praying for the interviews and that good things will come out of all this. You have a great attitude about it! Hope you have a better day and get some really great news soon!
{{Hugs}}
Dawn
Praying with you Michelle!
Trusting God has the perfect job in line for your husband!
Blessings and love,
Jill
THANKS YOU SO MUCH EVERY ONE FOR YOUR WARM THOUGHTS. HUGS MICHELLE .
Oh my gosh...I'm still laughing at the "Don't whip out your puppies" picture...be comfortable in your own skin. That is hilarious! I'm so glad your family is there for you right now, Michelle. I'll continue to lift you all up in my prayers...
Court
Sending you lots of well wishes and big hugs! I am so inspired by your faith:) You are one strong lady!
I could not stop laughing when I saw the "ahem" fashion don't! LOL! My husband's ex-wife actually showed up for their custody hearing looking exactly like that! We were immediately awarded sole custody!
I will pray with you.
Love and prayers
Wib.
Post a Comment