

In the blink of an eye this week fly by me and already it it time for a Not Me Monday post again . Boy do I have a Not me In store for you.
Room's To go Kids's Nightmare
What your about to read is a frustrated Mother trying to provide a safe place for her babies to sleep. I pray that this does not happen to any one like it did with us. I can understand one time a bad batch but not 3 to 4 times that ia just un acceptable and I hope people do not have to deal with this stress like our family has gone through , Customer service is not like it use to be that is for sure .
We did Not order On 3/1 the Disney princess bunk beds for the girls. and after being told we can not do next day deliverylike advertised we did not cancel the order.
we did not go ahead and proceed not expecting to receive the unexcepted crack and broken beds .We did not pay for the extra care of the beds either and the Customer service was terrible and unhelpful seemed to want to put the customer off and tell you will call you back with never a call back we waited almost two days for a call back upon delivery product was clearly broken.
Second attempt to re- deliver new beds they did not bring all the parts leaving us waisting a day and time for them and you know how that is if you ever buy furniture wait time can be from 7-5 no consideration for costumers . well after waiting all the parts were not there leaving us in another bad situation .
Third attempt and no difference after several conversation's and not complete satisfaction again they delivered after again waiting a whole sat and guess what? all broken upon delivery they could not set them up. so with this kind of customer service I'm waiting for them to pick up there beds and I'm done with them. I re ordered from the place wear I bought all my daughters baby furniture Called Baby Love . My Mom and I went sunday saw and liked the Isabella bunk beds
They worked a great deal with us . not to mention that is wear we started off . lol Funny but I thought that they as I known from experience would be more pricey. from a regular furniture store however they sure worked with me and gave me the customer super service. and now the girls will turn in the Disney edition for the Isabella collection by Young America.
They are sure fast to return a call to pick up their beds . Already returned a call and said will be there Wednesday to pick them up . I will never deal with this store ever again for they did not provide desent service did not help the customer out at all.



































1 comment:
For what it's worth, I like the 2nd one better. :)
Post a Comment