
What a week this has been full of thankful hmmmm.
I'm thankful that God has blessed us and is looking out for us like always .
I'm so thankful that since my Hubby who is undergoing a Hardship of unemployment lie every one else due to a lay off, that he is is getting offered Job interviews and is able to seek work and still make family time.
I'm thankful for my strong family that we have been so strong and pulled together to get through having to leave our home and packing and going through the of moving .
I'm thankful that my parents said "you come stay here with us" .
I'm thankful for all my Friends and blogger Friends that have e-mailed me , commented ME and called to check up on us .. I love all of you and thank you for thinking of me and my family . You NEVER expect this is gonna happen to you until it does .
I wish every one a thankful Thursday and many blessings .
I will be back on Friday with Internet and I will have several posts and pictures all read you can count on that !
take care.


































No comments:
Post a Comment