Jul 28, 2009

please grant me strength to get through next week.

Update thank you every one who has taken the time to stick around and follow/email/and comment/ I love reading your blogs as well and commenting as well with the time I have , with summer it is hard always busy , we all do it in our own time right!!!!
Hello Every One : We today are asking you to pray with us for Emma Victoria

So sorry I have not posted in a while I SEE I LOST SOME FOLLOWERS , That makes me so sad that people would leave, but for what ever reason I wish you all well,
we have been spending time with the children and going away on family trips, I have too say I am tired of packing and unpacking and so forth but overall we have had a blast and I’m thankful we have been able to travel all together .

We had a blast at the nick hotel in Orlando and enjoyed seeing our kids have a blast . We loved going to Ga and spending time with my sister and the kid's, There expressions make it all worth while .

I also have been taking photography courses online and so busy as well, that time away from the books and home work has been so good for the brain .


Emma is so thrilled over a new friend her name is Ni haw Kai-LAN

She loves her …. If you have not met her let me be the first to introduce her . She is on noggin (aka ) the nickelodeon net work . Her show teacher preschoolers about all kinds of things , sharing, feelings, every day events I love it and it is helping Emma with her communication skills it is the Chinese Dora . I love her

Speaking about Dora, Emma was afraid of her and all her Nickelodeon friends . It was funny , they came out Emma said buy to them told them to go home. They started to sing and she plugged her ears told them to stop singing and go home .

She was screaming as they put on her show, they could not come near our table and when they did this is what happened?

Scream

Scream

And you guessed it screamed.
AND TUNED THEM ALL OUT !!! HEY ISN'T SHE TOO YOUNG TO TUNE SOMETHING OUT YET ...


SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCREAMED


TRIED TO MAKE HER SMILE , HE PUT ON HIS PUPPY EYE'S SHOW


tell them to leave .........




All I kept thinking of was that we paid for this and it was $ pricy.....
they refused to eat either child but the older one loved it . She was like a little kid and was shy even with the characters . Over all at least one kids enjoyed the show. I don’t care for Dora nor sponge bob all that much, cause the kids have a aunt and her name is patty and well when my daughter the older one was smaller she said crabby patty right in front of her and I almost died she was little at the time but then on another note I THOUGHT IT WAS RUDE SAYING'S , I said I don’t like that show. Still have mixed feelings but the character walking around the hotel was cool I guess.


Did I add that we, my Hubby and I could have gotten Beaten up while on vacation , this poor sweet girl on line at the water park , right in front of Emma had these cute braids all lover her head, attached to beads, you know the kind right ? you have seen them before , ok and well Emma was playing with her hair standing in line with all the other kids most likely board waiting for her turn down the water slide and may I add that Emma was a pro at this slide business. and before you know it Emma pulled hard almost like a horse string you know like a tug and said yee ha , ok I ‘m sure you guessed it and well the little girls hair/braid weave came out in Emma's hand ,well one braid at least, and Emma screamed “ Mommy ewwwwwwwwww” I died and said throw it in the water and did that throwing motion gesture, My Husband was red faced dying laughing , yes I did say that . So lets finish the story as I’m lol so much I’m teary , (proceeding ) as it floats in the water , one little girl is with out one of a 100 brides in her head I guess she will for get about it in the morning .

I felt so bad, and looking around to see if mommy or daddy saw, well they did not cause I’ am alive to tell this story . Sigh ………….


WHAT IS GOING ON NOW IN OUR HOUSE YOU ASK?

We have been pre occupied with a family issue having to do with my youngest daughter and speech delay . It has been stressful and hard on myself and Hubby for no one ever wants there to be something wrong or a complication with there child.

Right parents? ………….r u with me here?

I’m sure I’m not alone in this ……….

I have noticed that she is not speaking as much as she should be at her age ,and we are concerned that she has a speech delay of only about (5 months ) . I have brought her to the our doc and he does agree that she has a bit of a delay by maybe ( 5 months) to be exact I have been watching and monitoring this since she was 2 ½ and with the ins changes and the loss of hubby’s job I needed to wait for the new ins to take effect , now that he indeed ,is working again Thanks to the Lord above for always providing for our needs.
He also has added that he does not believe that it is a huge issue but it is there , Emma talks and understands answers back and repeats what is asked she is very bright she just is not talking in fluent sentences . , When we were At the Doctors office we tested her hearing ,and that was perfect, we tested ,her vision and that was perfect she even answered the picture chart that she was not suppose to be tested on at her age the nurse made a mistake and Emma passed and answered the picture chart with flying colors . I too was SURPRISED to say the least .

But I needed to make the call to the doc office and schedule a appt for her. My gut was telling me make the apt , my mind on the other hand was saying no wait it will improve , well gut won I have finally decided to call the office that I was recommended too .

So here it goes Doc’s office #1 . Ring Ring - some one answers and hangs up before I can say hello

Doc’s call # 2 again Ring Ring some one answers and well the same thing hang up ….


Ok no one is perfect I ‘m nervous here and already ready to give up I go and tell my Husband I’m not doing this , this placed hung up on me twice . Husband say’s maybe they have phone issues try again .

Ever hear the slogan three strikes your Out !

Ok I take a deep breath and dial again third time remember. Some one answers and say’s Hello , just Hello I was like thinking to self I’m calling a Doc’s office not my girlfriend Hello then a pause was like already turning me off, so I say ------ Hello is this the blank -blank therapy , yeah how can I help you ,the lady replies mind you I was so turned off , I said I need to make a apt for my daughter, oh hold on , not even please , so I wait and well a couple seconds later I get forward to voice mail and I’m now mad . So I had some questions and I needed to speak with someone to make a apt , the ladie say’s on speaker phone oh are you calling about the hearing impaired child, this office clearly was not professional enough for me call me crazy . I said you know what I need to call you back .

Come to hear about this office in different reviews they seems to rub others off the wrong way as well and are unprofessional.

So I’m not crazy just cautious .

SO I email some friends and people and ask if they know any one . Not knowing the story…. I text my friend Misty yeah the model you know her , and ask her do you know any speech therapists ? I then get a text back No why are you asking for me or are you looking for one ? I said why would you think that I’m asking for EMMA , LOL , then I decided to go online and read her blog and tweets and I saw that she had a commercial that was hard to pronounce so I was laughing so hard then I text her back no
that I was asking for Emma and explained why , then she said if you find one let me know ….. So I went on Goggle found one .

Call and well after all that research she did not take any insurance …… ugggggg Hello why is this so hard ………

But however at that office the lady had a women that was very good and took my Insurance , thank goodness cause after looking around at Doctors a reg apt can range any wear from 3 to 4 hundred dollars$$$$$$, and then additions if you need more then one visit, sorry…….that can get pricy for any one . So I leave all the information mind you she was very polite and professional Made me feel welcomed by saying Hello the office name and asked “How are you? I loved that The
Caring part
weather she cared how I WAS or NOT that at the time was
what I needed to hear at that time amen …..
So the Doctor called me back we chatted almost a hour and wow so cool I feel at ease..

We will over come this and get through it .. I ‘m a bit more confident in the process . Scare I would be lying if I said no .
No parent wants to think the worst or something wrong with there child but as a parent my children come first and I have to give them my all , they are my first and foremost they are my every thing . My breath , my love ,my every thing
, They are the reason I get up and I live for my kids , I will do anything for my kids . I’m tearing up and need to wrap this post up so just keep Emma in your prayers that God the father grants Emma the wisdom to speak clearly and in more sentences and that the Doctors can help with the knowledge and tool that they were grated with and that she will have a smooth transition. Her Doc visit is Monday morning .

Emma you are special , you are my little joy , you had me excited to complete my fairy tale dream on April 11 2006 three years ago. I had always dreamed of having two girls . God granted me to be a mommy to you and your sister, I cherish that with all my breath and I adore you both . I know this Doc apt might be scary , new face and different for you but just know mommy is doing what ever I can to help you out the best to my capability . I love you and will do anything for you .
You are my sunshine , My only sunshine, you make me happy when the sky’s are gray, you will never know dear, how much Mommy loves you, please don’t let my sunshine go
away. I love you so much Miss Emmy victoria


Thanks for listening and following me now please pray with me that all will be ok and that I’m doing the right thing .

Michelle LEE

3 comments:

mama's smitten said...

I'm still here! Prayers for Emma and for you !

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

thanks friend!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Still hanging around. Not sure you can get rid of me. What online classes are you taking? I need some.