Aug 30, 2009

What would you do to please your child?

This is the one Mommy


Wow what a question ? What would you do if you were against a wall in A situation that seemed hopeless? I hope would Pray on it, and see what idea that God throws @ you ,and hope that that idea fly's .

So we pray .



Let's just rewind to the beginning of this story, Rella my older daughter ,
you know that girl who I can't believe that is a 4TH GRADER .

Sigh ……….

Well I am one of those Mom's who likes to get as much done ahead , If a project or test comes home , we need to complete it right away and study it right away , cause I don't like waiting the idea of something not done it haunts my brain and then that is not good. So there ,another thing I bet you all did not know about me lol.



ok again off the subject but not really , lets move forward we went crazy looking for back packs and well Rella was real serious her words went something like this:



Rella- I am a 4th grader and I want a messenger bag , you know like a purse, but the catch is she anted only the Jonas brothers .
Ha not hard to find right, just the most popular brothers around .


We sigh again ……….



Mommy , oh now first off I'm in shock that I have a 4th grader ,lets cross it out so it isn't so. my blog ,my post , lol anyway I said all that to myself in my head, Jonas bro's are big in this house , Rella loves I mean loves nick. So we look all lover for the one , the jonas messenger bag, and well they had not one bag that was Jonas brothers in a messenger form that we saw.

Any ware





I could of ordered it online, if I found it online, but she wanted it today ....... Like wily wonker I want it now ....... ok so she found another nice bag with a Scotty dog, cute .

I love compromises don’t you ? they had tons of j bros back packs but they were tiny looked as if they would fit one book.

I was against this idea about a MESSANGER bag. I thought it would break, they all seemed so flimsy, no offence to the makers , it just did not seem like it would hold up on the amount of books and homework kids get here in south Florida, I'm just saying , these teachers must get so upset that they are back to work, they unload there stress on the kids in a form of Homework... again just saying MY BLOG MY POST :) , (ps my hubby is a teacher as well.)



Rella - Oh Mommy and Grandma who came along to help us out , thanks God my Mom is a big helper. We are all pleaser's right? well I’m one of those, I try at least. So even though I did not care nor like it , it was about her and not me , we brought it ,along
with the many items on her supplies list , it was a cute messenger bag I'll admit it .



So we get home and unload all the new items to daddy who is most likely thinking ch- ching $ is this this weeks grocery bill, why is there so much ? #1Why does she need Clorox wipes, and tissues and printer paper, is she cleaning or learning, 2 going to be sick with a cold all year, 3 is she going to be on the computer like all the time that she needed printer paper.

Just saying the list was out there and it was a lot of things needed more then my 4th grader could of carried in her little messenger bag nor her two hands, yeah we all went to help ,Mommy and Daddy and Rella of course right the start of the show , we took her to school , and we all had a bag or two with supplies.



so now for us we started school a week ago and well now my poor Rella is walking and dragging this bag around, it is already black and dirty on the bottom mind you it was pink ( light) and black . Dirty now is the pink …..
and now this messenger bag that remember she said “ this is it , I want this one now
looks like it is not the one, you know the other way around like that song from Hannah /Miley Cyrus that I only know all the words to cause Emma and Rella insist on hearing it in the car almost every ride … SIGH …..
(You could be the one , oh oh oh , ) .



Now one week passes and well My Gabby her arm was all red and almost bruised , and she was complaining to me her back and shoulder hurt , I SAW HER DRAGGING IT COMING OUT OF SCHOOL, , ( which didn't she read the manual of parents yet , when Mother is against that in the first place don't make her mad by telling her she was right in the first place) sounds like a fortune cookie .
she said that book bag pause well it is hurting me, lol , I know this is going to sound mean but all I was thinking was Hello guess what


I TOLD U SO , (thinking in head )

My reply was like every mother I'm sure , OK so we will look for another one OK.



Rella all smiles Say's I WANT THE WIZARD OF WAVERLY PLACE ONE like my friends .



SO I said today which it was Friday will go after school and search .
I picked her up we went to the mall and went to the Disney store , well is anything ever simple or easy , Enter the Disney store and it was sold out , the lady which hello did not help said to me" mame that is a hot one it was sold out before the day ended of us putting them out and the warehouse is sold out!

Mouth open , oh noooooo ( note to Disney store lady )
not what I wanted to hear ok I was not leaving having a magicial day like the greeting and speeh displayed on phone and as you walk in the store, I HAVE TO SAY ANY WORKER THERE HAS TO DINK AFTER WORK TO STAY SANE AFTER THE INTERDUCTION THEY MUST REPETE TO EVERY CUSTOMER,


Now a challenge

who does not like a challenge, so I was out and about with my mother and we went from target, to walmart looking for this wizard large size backpack. Not sure about you all these trapper keepers are heavy and large here.



So when I could not find it here. I called my husband to call all the local malls in our areas around , and they either were shut down or did not have any left they all said the same thing:



Sir she is a hot one ,that was
sold out as soon as we got it !
great more info I did not need to hear .



Sigh so I got that call from my Hubby saying 'no sorry" sigh.

After driving around with my mother we stopped for a bite to eat and the light turned on , if it was not in this state call on another state.



So I placed a call to my sister in G.A and well she said the only Disney store around is 2 hours away in the American Girl mall, that is in ALPHARETTA G.A so it was worth a shot maybe kids there are into Hannah not the wizard chick , so the phone rang and this is how it went .....



Ring Hello and there 3 min long speech , then I asked her if they had this item , well she said I think we have two left . Sweet Jesus scored...... question will she allow me to pay over the phone and mail it to us . Bingo , I'm doing the happy dance .



so that transaction completed one glitch , always something right , they did not have the matching lunch bag but she said in the computer they had some online three left and I could order it there.

SO being not at home and in a loud restaurant , I called Hubby and asked if he could call and order it , bam he did right away ,that’s my man and it is all being shipped out tomorrow.



so things we do for our loved one's , another state for crying out loud. Rella was thrilled could not believe that I found it .



My Mother was thrilled and shocked that I thought it and found it , and so was Hubby . nothing was as great as that Hug from Rella and that happy smile.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow all that for sweet Rella. WE do love our children don't we. So glad you got nice hugs from her & a happy smile too. That was sweet of you.

Courtney and the Boys said...

That girl is loved. What a great mom you are, Michelle.