Nov 2, 2009

One Proud Mama

2009 Halloween Jessie and a kitty









Well who would of thought I would have the time to post about something tonight ...... Umm me no not SO much free time but after tucking in my kids and staring at them well like a stalker, I thought how lucky am I to have not one but two beautiful , full spirited girls......





They are so different in may ways and are yet so alike .... they get soooooooooo





Fired up ............... sometimes like there Mama.......................... They are sensitive like there Mama............................... AND they have a Good Heart just like there mama, ......................They are : loving , caring , thoughtful , and always so full of energy........................... Every thing except like the Energy do we relate........ lol .......








I think....... HM in this century how thankful I am to have a wonderful church that gets the children so involved..... Even more Blessed beyond words that my daughters are so into it and want to be just as involved as there parents....................





Gabby our almost 10 year old ( if I cross it out we can pretend it is not going to happen or be true OK , my blog now my story ...... ) :)





back to my thought , I'm so very proud of her in so many ways ... She is growing up ........





For me way to fast...................... I want to blink and act like she was just born and a bitty little thing ...........................

Wishful thinking ........ She is so involved in the church and loving it, bible study /children's choir on Wednesday nights , Mommy helps as well and Sister attends Bible study with a lovey group as well.

Saturday Gabby is @ church @ 3pm for practice and then performs in 5 and 6:45 service then free for the rest of the evening ...... Till...........................

Sunday morning then we are there by 9:30 ish so she can perform in the 9:45 service ........

She loves it , has a great group of friends there and is a dedicated to serving and praising her lord!!!!!!................................ That ................................... Makes her Mommy and Daddy and sister so proud of her............

Dunning the trunk n treat this weekend @ our church she performed @ certain times in the center on the grass with the others , Emmy and Mama were there Daddy was watching from a far as he was at our trunk passing out candy to the goblins ...........

@ one point he ran out of candy and was passing by for a re fill and well he stooped and we watched gabby together and Emmy decided to join in As well , it looked like this ..........

cute stuff, so yes we could not of been prouder of both girls ...................













Gabby was a kitty cat ....... and well thank God Emmy was excited after that scare in Michael's crafts with her sister coming out from a scary skeleton ................. It scared the gibbers out of my baby girl who then wanted Nothing I repeat Nothing to do with anything Halloween ........... AS I kept showing her T.v . SHOWS that were focusing on Halloween ............. And well she saw the Toy story 2 and when she saw Jessie she was , EXCITED , thrilled and had a smile so Big .......
Emmy said I want to be Jessie for the Not so scary Halloween , that is what we called it ......


IT worked she pulled it off, kept her hat on and was a amazing little bundle of energy surprising her Mommy ...... CONFUSING others with that she said Trick or treat but did not want candy ................ THERE FACES WERE SO CONFUSING ..................

WHAT SHE DOES NOT WANT ...............

I had to explain that she can't have candy with dye but wanted her to have fun and say trick or treat ........................ she then gave every thing to her sister who can have candy and was happy to eat it .......................................

I and my husband were thrilled this year with this trick or trunk , we had a blast seeing gabby praise, Emmy understanding it , she's talking and thrilled to be apart of everything .........

so they also played a movie in the center Monsters inc ...... Emmy loved Boo so much ......

Shocker to my hubby and myself she sat and watched the movie ............

What a great night we all as a family had ........................

Happy Halloween 2009 post now complete......... breathe....... count 1......2.....3.....4 ..... lets get ready for thanksgiving and Christmas now!!!!!!!

No comments: