Tons of eye‘s -rolling including mine this week, and at one point that I even wanted to come through my TV and shake Vienna . MAN she has such ANNOYING HABITS .
What an uncomfortable awkward episode right?
I hope I’m not alone.
I have to say that if you missed any part of this week’s episode it was 5 girls
and only 4 dates .
This week Jake had chosen Tenley for solo-date number one
Now, I never saw the conclusion to her dilemma a couple of episodes ago she said that she was pregnant. Hmm attention disorder or what?
Back to the awkward dates .
Jake -e pooh seems to be concerned on the aftermath , #1 where do you want to live ?
#2 How do you see us as a married couple what would it be like ?
He asked every girl .
one answer that made me say “Hello” run was no other then this “I want to be like 16 year old kids” umm Hello we are adults and with that she seemed so possessive and annoying if you ask me ,can you guess who I’m talking about ? Awkward Moment
I don't know, not a Vienna fan . I find her annoying and think he is keeping her to string her along for the Drama .
Next, poor Gia had to be with Vienna for a double date the castle/winery in Napa. Again VIENNA , trying to be possessive and call him mine, my boyfriend. Vienna was as annoying as she can be , she is doing her best to steal all the attention which makes Gia feels like a third wheel …BUT ... The part that I loved was that Jake the man takes her away and proceeds to tell her he's really into her and really loves/likes her . Then a makeout session tries to happen ....Until….. The Miss Annoying girl , Guess who ? starts exploring to ease -drop. Not sure about you but if I were Jake that was a huge TURN OFF FOR ME .
She was such a actress
Jake oh Honey I’m scared .Vienna as annoying as ever to ruin Gia and Jake's moment.
After escorting both of them back to their room for the night, This uncomfortable date did not end, then like it was suppose to Vienna sneaks out and visits Jake in his room with wine. Can we say Awkward Moment again ? Jake looking annoyed and very not into this love moment . Again not a Vienna fan. I think she's immature and thinks that the real world is all about her only , she does not seen ready adult relationship. Simon from American idol would say “I can see why“. Oh I love Simon, as much as some of his comments are rude and out of line many of us are thinking the same thing .
Again not a big Vienna fan. CAN YOU ALL TELL. both of them end that awkward Moment in his bed room , as Jake made her feel unwanted and he expressed how worried he felt about what Gia might be thinking and I would be thinking the same thing .
Next Awkward Moment , Jake takes Corrie for a walk in the park, a boat ride, and to a science museum after hours. Um, I don't know about you, but science museum really ? Now the boat ride , question - were they suppose to connect and fire works happen? I did not see that at all even the loud crickets were bored. That stroll in the water ended when she seemed to stare and play the shy card .
I respect that she admits she's saving herself for marriage . But the whole Bachelor show is basically chemistry and seeing if you all click then the engagement . They seemed if you saw to have had no chemistry what so ever that he called the boat ride to end Early and the whole date was so Awkward for me .
Ali -lives in san Francisco had a chance to have fun and show herself I thought that was pretty cool . The date was with Jake showing him around in her city. I like her . She is the type of girl that grows on you , I saw a different side to her on this date and hopefully she can get over her anger issues with Vienna.
In the End - Jake gives roses to Ali, Gia, Tenley, and...VIENNA yikes . Hometown dates are next week wonder what Drama will occur then . I guess we all need to tune in !
PS. I hope he pick's Gia. I like her!
Who is your pick ?


































2 comments:
Another Bachleor fan WHOOHOO!! Girl I love Gia... I hope he picks her :) She is so pretty and seems real and romantic. I thought I was the only one watching it LOL :) I can't wait for next week.. I saw previews of Gia's mom and I hope she doesn't ruin it for Gia!!!
I KNOW RIGHT , BUT I THINK HE IS HEAD OVER HEEELS AND IS READY FOR THIS MEETING ! I MEAN I pray he is . love you
Post a Comment