May 5, 2010

Since you've been gone !






Since you’ve been gone

Daddy since you have been gone non stop I have been thinking of you and wishing to death that you were here.

In the past 30 day’s since you went to be with Jesus , I have gone to the cemetery 5 times to visit you . { It is a every Friday date }

There is not a day or hour that passes that I’m not reminded that I miss you deeply .

You were my biggest fan with my photography and in you last dying day’s you said
“ DO NOT GIVE IT UP “ Well I’m not at all and matter a fact , I did a grand opening and captured some amazing shoots along the way .


I Crossed some amazing people that I will never forget !

Here is a glimpse of what I captured !


To see the rest please visit my fan page on face book Herebecome a fan and you can check out my photography blog as well Here for sneek peeks if you are not a fan on facebook ! you can click Here.

No comments: