Don't feel so bad for the OctoMom..she just viewed a million dollar home yesterday...hmmm....yes, this is all the while her home is going into foreclosure....hmmmm.....
I have been reviewing all the info on the internet from the new's stations and I have to say that I pray for these baby's and that they will be well taken care of and have every thing that they need to live a healthy life.I do not condone nor throw stones at this mother for she sort of knew what she was doing.
it might not have been the best decision in my eye's however she did go through with the pregency and have all 8 . ' it is a miracel it's self that they all are healthy to date.
like I said before people need to live and stay in there means ( do not go buy out of you means) if in the end you can not keep up with it.
I can not go and buy a house knowing that I will not be able to make the monthly payments , you see what i'm saying?
I pray that God guides this mother and helps provide her with the guidence that she will need to keep those baby's safe and helthy.
Welcome to Circle of life it may be a crazy life but it’s our life and we would not change a thing: Who are we? We are Christ followers Enjoying life to its fullest.
My Husband Former Army Ranger aka {The Sargent),
is dedicated to his family, Loves sports , going to church, and worshipping the lord.
I am a full time Mom, wife aka {The General} , and a natural light photographer. I recently launched my professional website “MichelleLeesPhotography.com”.
My 2 girls are my little models and inspiration. I thank God daily . My big girl, Rella {aka The Major} is such a sweet caring young lady.
She will put others before herself, she enjoys designing with her
“Heidi Klum” project runway fashion plates, as well as riding her bike and roller skating with her friends. Her favorite thing to do is to Praise the Lord as part of the “Praise Team” at church. [ Godly cheer leading }
Emmy aka { our Little Miss Grunt }is our happy & energetic 3 year old
that keeps her mommy very busy. She enjoys watching Charlie and Lola, Ni Hao Kai Lan, as well as playing with her toys. This is who we are and what matters to us. Stick around and enjoy reading our crazy adventures.
9 comments:
Wow..maybe 4? Looks painful.
8...
I can not believe how much she looks like Angelina Jolie...
It's really sad to hear she may be homeless soon...
Don't feel so bad for the OctoMom..she just viewed a million dollar home yesterday...hmmm....yes, this is all the while her home is going into foreclosure....hmmmm.....
people make good and bad choices in life huh?....
we should not throw stones if we do not have all the facts correct, tmz is not the most reliable sorce for our confirmed story lines....
I saw this picture not knowing the whole story and said och......
Let's all pray for those baby's that they are safe and well taken care of .
people need to learn to live in there means ..........
Oh my, maybe 4?
I will pray.
OHHH.. 12
I have been reviewing all the info on the internet from the new's stations and I have to say that I pray for these baby's and that they will be well taken care of and have every thing that they need to live a healthy life.I do not condone nor throw stones at this mother for she sort of knew what she was doing.
it might not have been the best decision in my eye's however she did go through with the pregency and have all 8 .
'
it is a miracel it's self that they all are healthy to date.
like I said before people need to live and stay in there means ( do not go buy out of you means) if in the end you can not keep up with it.
I can not go and buy a house knowing that I will not be able to make the monthly payments , you see what i'm saying?
I pray that God guides this mother and helps provide her with the guidence that she will need to keep those baby's safe and helthy.
I could not imagine carring 8 babies, it just looks like it hurts!!!! I feel sorry for the 8 babies and her other 6 more than I do for her.
Post a Comment