Feb 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday




My friend Mama S did this post and I clicked on it today and felt like she was preaching to me!

Thankful is a word that I have used often this past week.

I'm thankful that I have a family that is there and supportive.
~
I'm thankful I have my Hubby by my side cheering all the time.
~
I'm thankful I have two amazing daughter's, again (my post my rules) they are amazing and Godly and I love that . Rella speaks the word every day and her actions would make any mother blush, tear up and smile daily.
~
I'm thankful for the love and the support I get from my new and old followers in the bloggy world. keep them coming
~
I'm thankful to spread the word that JESUS LOVE'S ME.
~
I'm thankful that my life is as it is right now. It might not be how I planned or ever wished for at this moment , with the job loss of the major layoff that my husband had endeavored this past week it sacred us, but like my friend mama s ( this was in your post today )Say's that is not a hardship that is a way of life that is not a issue that can not be fixed ..We have faith and will rise above. We have a roof, well OK yes we do no matter what, we have clothes and food my family is not with out, we have love and support from my parents and family ( SISTER AND HUBBY ) and friends . will will rise above and will look at this as a new direction.
~

I'm so thankful every day of what I have and I pray that every one in there life time will have the love, support, laughter and tears that I have and that I pray for all good things to come and for you to be Blessed .
~
I love how you worded this mama-Lord give me the knowledge, the strength, the endurance to nourish these gifts that you blessed me with!

Amen sister! I feel the same way !
So yes this post touched that soft spot and I'm so blessed and thankful and happy that I met a great new friend . Mama s thanks girl . we think and write the same we are sisters .

a different mother but the same loving Father above and he brought us in the same path to meet and I'm thankful for that.

have a blessed Day

Michelle

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful post Michelle!

I love thankful thursday posts!

They bless me so much!

Hugs and blessings,
Jill

June said...

Great list of thankfuls. I too am thankful.

June

mama's smitten said...

Michelle ! Your words are toooo Kind! I often feel like I don't have the words to express how I feel. I usually read through my post before I publish and think " this probably only makes sense to me.?" Reading your post just reinforced to me despite my insecirites about how I portray what I feel God is getting his word out!

Lollidale Farm said...

I love Thankful Thursdays! I am also grateful for the wonderful people I'm met thru my bogs. Thanks for your kind comments today on my photo blog. It means a lot to me!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post Michelle! I too thought the same thing when I read Mama's blog I have so much to be thankful for and I feel as if I tend to grip more than show that I am thankful! I am so thankful for a forgiving God who loves me no matter how many times I fail!

He & Me + 3 said...

I am thankful for the way my life is right now too. We have so much to be thankful for.

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, so glad you joined us. I enjoyed your post.